17 December, 2008

quick FYI

Do you ever feel like all those cutie pie animals out there on the internet must be getting smug and uppity with all the adoration? Well, this site takes their adorable fuzzy asses down several pegs, and it is hysterically funny! So I want to give it special mention because I think it's one of the funniest blogs I have ever come across. Really, as far as cute animal blogs go, the only thing that rivals this one, in my opinion, is ICHC. It's called &*#$ You, Penguin and there's a link over there as well --->. (I certainly love the F word, but since I don't know who is looking at this - could be lil' nieces and nephews sometimes - I do limit my use of it on here. So that's why I have the word itself bleeped out. But on the site, there's a copious amount of cussin', fair warning.) Anyway y'all, check it out - it's twisted and hilarious, and we all need more twisted hilarity in our lives!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha!!!