21 December, 2008

ghost of christmas past?

So last year when I actually decorated the house for Christmas, I decided to take a bunch of pics so I'd have proof for the doubters but mostly so I could practice taking pics in low light. Which I still suck at. They're always blurry, so I guess I need a tripod and maybe a better camera too. Or something. Anyway, when I was going through them, something on one of them caught my eye...

In the picture below, there is a small dark humanoid form in front of the fireplace. What the hell is that???? Now let me say, I took a bunch of pics in a row and it's only on this one, there is no ordinary object inadvertently placed in front of the lens that could be mistaken for whatever this is, and I even showed it to B and some other friends (all skeptics) and none of them could figure out what it is either!


Here I've lightened the exposure and zoomed in, so you can get a better look.


Now I'm not saying I think it IS a shadow person or something like that (uh, that would be bad), but it's been a year and I still can't solve the mystery which is kind of creepy but in a fun way. We've had a handful of other unexplained phenomena happen here over the years, nothing scary just... unexplainable. I'll have to do a post about those things someday. But for now, any idea what this might be? It does appear to reflect light, supernatural beings probably don't do that... right? Can you see it???

2 comments:

MichelleSG said...

How in the world does any person know what supernatural beings do and do not do? Call it supernatural and roll with it. I like the idea of them, consider yourself loved by things on this plane and others too! Nice going on the late ornamentation! I have a post going up about FINALLY finishing mine. Did the outside yay!

Anonymous said...

Wooo-ooo---oooo - that is really strange. I could hardly see it on the first picture, but after you adjusted it, it was very clear. Looks like a little budha!