14 January, 2009

can't blog, facebooking

Is that a word, facebooking? Good gravy, I have resisted this for a LOOONG time. Several of my friends have good-naturedly harassed me about joining, and I've managed to put them off for ages, but no longer.

Facebook = Borg: resistance is futile.

It's fun, so far, but very bad for productivity. Very very bad. (So what the hell, I've already wasted this much time, may as well pop over and write a quick blog post, right? heh heh)

That's it for now, I have plenty of stuff to write about, but I can't because I just got 18763 more emails from FB...

3 comments:

MichelleSG said...

Woman I am SO right there with you. I have been blog uninspired but transfixed by FB. I keep playing the word game over and over. Transfixed, it feeds the OCD in me. I have friends that love Yoville but I don't dig it at all. I guess it just goes to show that there's an addiction feeder for everyone on FB.
BTW I will be hooping at a park in Austin on Sunday. There's a group of us that hula hoop at a park out there, you should join us. We have plenty of extra hoops and we usually eat at Freddy's afterwards...

Susie said...

I haven't even gotten to the games and apps yet! OMG! I've been on there nearly all day, both days. This is the main reason I resisted for so long... I don't regret it, it's fun, but dang! And what is this word game you speak of? Do I want to know??

I haven't hula hooped in probably 30 years! That's so cool that y'all are active with it! Thank you for the invitation, but we already have plans on Sunday.
:o( Maybe next time? I'm sure it's a sight to see!

Boyz3Mommy said...

Yeeee-haw. Toldja.